A variety of HandPunch models are available to suit your needs. Contact your AcroTime representative for more information. Hand geometry terminal kit includes one HandPunch reader, terminal power supply and a communications cable.
- Data input: Hand geometry scan. Additional options depend on model selected.
- Data transfer options: Depends on model
- Memory capacity: Depends on model
- Battery backup: Optional
- Dimensions (approx.): 8.85in. width X 11.65in. height x 8.55in. depth, weight about 6 lbs.
- Recommended operating temperature range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty